Without a proper drainage system, water can damage virtually any construction project. An improper waterproofing system can allow hydrostatic pressure to build, making any crack in the foundation an access for water damage.
DELTA®-DRAIN is a highly effective drainboard that controls the flow of below-grade water. Its high water-flow capacity ensures effective drainage. This product is suitable for almost any application in residential and light commercial construction.
- 2-layer dimpled membrane
- Composed of special High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and PP non-woven TYPAR® geotextile
- The middle layer of DELTA®-DRAIN is manufactured with an exclusive co-extrusion process, utilizing 60% recycled HDPE
- The two thin outer layers are composed of a specific grade of virgin HDPE
- Outstanding compressive strength and impact resistance
- HDPE drainage core allows incoming water to freely drain to the footing perimeter
- Dimple pattern, provides high-compressive strength and acts as a highly effective protection layer for the waterproofing material during backfill
- The heat-bonded polypropylene geotextile is securely bonded to dimple crowns by a thermal process for lasting durability and performance, and provides superb filtering performance
- The geotextile is rot-proof, highly water permeable and prevents clogging of the flow passages in the drainage core. The result: continuous drainage of incoming water to the footing perimeter
- Composed of 60% recycled HDPE, the product is environmentally friendly
- The two thin outer layers, composed of virgin HDPE, protect the recycled HDPE from polymer degradation caused by oxidation and environmental influences like acidic soils or alkalinity (concrete)
- Stabilized against chemical and environmental stress cracking
- Tough and durable, the dimpled sheet can endure the rigors of jobsite installation
- Available in 6' and 8' wide rolls, DELTA®-DRAIN is the largest size drainboard available on the market today, making installation quick and easy