The Foundation Protection System that Keeps Basements Dry
Protecting your foundations from water and moisture is critical. DELTA®-MS is a dimpled membrane that uses our exclusive Air-gap Technology to ensure your basements stay dry and last longer.
Long-lasting Moisture Protection, Long-lasting Satisfaction
The vacuum-formed dimpled pattern creates an air gap between the membrane and the foundation, allowing water to drain. By keeping water away from the foundation wall, DELTA®-MS is able to keep basements permanently dry and protected. Unlike sprays, which crack when concrete walls crack, it bridges cracks so no water intrusions can occur. This dampproofing helps ensure more comfortable and healthier living spaces for your homeowners; better efficiency and durability for your buildings; and fewer warranty claims and call-backs for you.
The Most Durable Dimpled Membrane on the Market
Made from 60% recycled and 40% virgin materials, the co-extrusion process and offset dimples of DELTA®-MS create higher compressive strength and impact resistance, ensuring its performance and protection last longer, especially when compared to other membranes typically made from 100% recycled materials and sprays.
Faster Installation, Better Protection
Unlike sprays, DELTA®-MS doesn’t require specialized safety equipment and you don’t have to wait around for the concrete to cure or the fumes to dissipate so installation can be faster, easier, and more cost effective. The extensive DELTA® Academy Certified-Installer Program helps ensure materials are properly applied, allowing you to provide an industry-leading warranty.
- Dimpled membrane made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- A co-extruded product – 60% recycled HDPE and 40% virgin HDPE
- Virgin HDPE outside layer and recycled HDPE core make it the most durable dimpled membrane on the market
- Vacuum-formed dimpled pattern allows incidental water to flow into footing drain
- Available in many sizes for easy installation on various foundation heights
- Impermeable to water and water vapor, keeping basements dry
- Meets all building code requirements in the USA and Canada
- Two lines of defense against water intrusion: dimpled membrane provides capillary break; air-gap allows incidental water to freely drain by gravity
- Eliminates interior dampness and musty odors
- Reliably bridges foundation cracks and deflects soil moisture, unlike asphaltic sprays
- Continues to function even if foundation shifts or cracks
- No unpleasant chemical odors or harmful VOCs
- Resists damage from backfill, like rocks and debris
- Installs in all types of weather
Delta MS Installation and Best Practices
Delta MS Foundation Protection System